Subaru WRX STI GRB Chassis 2008-2014, Gravel Rally Spec Coilover Kit with 0.5"-1.5" Front and Rear Body Drop (CSB140-GR) by KSport®. Spring rate: 280 lb/in (Front), 342 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers with extended cylinder length and piston stroke for the best handling over uneven, bumpy roads. Lower mounts allow ride height increases up to 2 inches, and 36 levels of damping make it easy to simultaneously adjust compression and rebound rates. Patented upper mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits, and monotube shock design prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions. Heavy gauge steel top mounts, lower mounts, and shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion.
- Set of 4 coilovers with extended cylinder length and piston stroke for best handling over uneven, bumpy roads
- Adjustable lower mounts allow ride height increases up to 2 inches over OEM for increased shock absorption
- Shock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat
- Gravel Rally adds a reinforced steel top mount for beefed up strength over unpaved roads
- Gravel Rally heavy-duty steel lower mounts also replace standard KSport aluminum ones for higher strength
- Gravel Rally Spec lower mounts feature built-in brackets for OEM brake lines and sensor wires
- 36 levels of damping allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously
- Upper “pillowball” mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits
- Gravel Rally Spec pillowball mounts are beefed up with harder gauge rubber for resilient impact dampening
- Monotube design of shock absorber element prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions
- Bump stop is integrated with a protective dust boot to protect shock absorber body outer seals
- Gravel Rally collars are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion
- Gravel Rally shock bodies feature KSport’s wider 55mm diameter for added oil capacity to enhance responsiveness
- Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion
- 18-month manufacturer warranty
While most KSport coilovers are tuned to be lowered and maintain optimum ride and handling, Gravel Rally Spec coilovers are built with an extended cylinder length and piston stroke that delivers the protection you need while RAISING your ride height up to 2 inches during rally racing over unpaved trails. First, the shock absorber element is mounted in an inverted position to ensure the fluid in the oil chamber is further away from the intense level of brake system heat buildup that occurs during drifting and aggressive driving. This design also reduces unsprung weight for improved responsiveness. Second, the shock bodies themselves feature a larger 55mm diameter in order to hold more fluid so that any heat that does build up is dispersed faster. Third, lower AND upper mounts on Gravel Rally Spec coilovers are crafted from steel rather than aluminum in order to provide serious strength. If you’re competing in rally events that have regulations regarding ride height, simply raise or lower your coilovers as needed.
36 levels of dampening adjustment allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously. Dial in the amount of firmness you need for everyday driving or select softer settings to absorb more the brutal impacts that lurk on the trails. While most KSport coilovers feature the adjustable knob at the top of the shock, Gravel Rally knobs are at the bottom because of upside-down placement. KSport coilovers for McPherson strut applications feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. This mount gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do. Gravel Rally coilovers feature a beefed up rubber bushing around the pillow ball mount which is stronger than standard KSport rubber ones – delivering the heavy impact insulation you need without becoming compromised.
Mono-tube shock absorber elements feature hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers separated by a floating piston. Because there’s no aerating of fluid within the shock body, there is no wasted time adapting to irregular surfaces – a factor that creates optimum performance under all conditions. KSport proudly backs all coilover components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of 18 months.1,380.00Brand: KSport Part Number: CSB140-GR
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)