- Set of 4 dragstrip-only coilovers engineered to manage vehicle weight transfer for more effective grip
- RWD applications feature coilover shocks tuned to allow the front end to rise quickly and drop slowly
- FWD applications feature coilover shocks tuned to hold down the front end
- Both applications feature rear coilovers tuned to resist rear squat
- Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- 36 levels of damping allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously
- Patented upper “pillowball” mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits
- Monotube design of shock absorber element prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions
- Mounts and other coilover pieces are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion
- Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion
- Bump stop is integrated with a protective dust boot to protect shock absorber body outer seals
- 18-month manufacturer warranty
Most serious drag racers know how much grip can be gained at launch simply by proper weight positioning over the drive wheels. Whether you’ve got a rear- or front-wheel-drive vehicle, moving or keeping vehicle weight in the right spot lowers the chances of wheel spin and gets you moving out of the gate faster. For dragstrip-only vehicles not used on the street, KSport makes this process easy with the Drag Version Coilover Kit. For RWD applications, front coilovers supply a minimal amount of their resistance to shock absorber rebound and most of it to compression. That translates to virtually no upward resistance, so your vehicle’s front end rises up immediately to the fullest position at launch. It stays there longer, with high compression factor causing the front to drop extremely slowly as you make your way down the track. Weight is kept on rear drive wheels, and wheel spin is minimized. Conversely, FWD applications are engineered in the opposite fashion to keep the front end down during launch.
Like all KSport coilovers, the Drag Version kit offers a high level of flexibility. Adjustable lower mounts allow height changes at a point which does not compromise suspension travel. So it’s easy to race at a lowered ride height without you, your suspension components, or sensitive vehicle electronics taking a pounding. 36 levels of dampening adjustment allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously. KSport Drag Version coilovers for McPherson strut applications feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. This mount gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do.
Mono-tube shock absorber elements feature hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers separated by a floating piston. Because there’s no aerating of fluid within the shock body, there is no wasted time adapting to irregular surfaces – a factor that creates optimum performance at any time. Mounts and most other components on the coilover are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, giving them freedom from corrosion and extremely light weight. Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion. KSport proudly backs all coilovers against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of 18 months.1,097.60Brand: KSport Part Number: CSB140-DR
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)