Subaru WRX GH8 Chassis 2008-2014, Airtech Deluxe Air Suspension System (CSB150-ADX) by KSport®. Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This air suspension kit builds on the best value level of the Airtech Basic kit but adds a second air compressor, electronic control box, electronic switches, and a hand-held remote. Includes front and rear air springs with a 5-gallon reserve tank. Engineered for the rigors of daily driving on the street as well as drift circuit use, this kit provides ride height adjustment of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application. Control panel has 2 electronically controlled switches for up/down paired operation of front and rear springs along with a dual-needle analog gauge. Both air compressors made by Viair operate at 200 psi max, and can raise ride height from lowest to highest settings in 4-7 seconds. Adjustable lower mount lets you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and knobs on top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment. All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included.
- One kit that includes 4 air springs with a height adjustment range of 4.7 to 7.8 inches depending on vehicle application
- Builds on the best value level of the Airtech Basic kit by adding a 2nd air compressor, electronic control box, electronic switches, and a hand-held remote
- Second air compressor allows faster filling of reserve tank for more continuous operation
- Electronic control box and switches provide a more precise level of control when raising and lowering
- Battery-powered hand-held remote offers control of your system 50+ feet away from the vehicle
- Engineered for the stress and abuse of daily driving as well as drift circuit use
- Raises ride height from lowest to highest settings in 4-7 seconds
- Control panel provides built in dual-needle analog gauge with separate readings for front and rear
- Left- and right-side air spring operation is paired together on both the front and rear
- 380C air compressors are designed to maintain reserve pressure of 200 psi
- Includes 5-gallon steel air tank with carpeted mounting board
- Air shocks are designed to bolt in place to vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification
- Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting
- Orange knobs near top mounting plates allow 36 levels of damping adjustment
- All air lines, wiring, and installation instructions are included
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
The Airtech Deluxe Air Suspension System kit provides great value in the lineup of all KSport air suspension kits, and comes with basic electronics for the enthusiast that prefers remote control operation up to 50 feet away from the vehicle. Like all Airtech kits, the Deluxe kit comes with 4 air springs that can be set at stock ride height for comfortable everyday driving, or lowered 4.7 - 7.8 inches when you prefer to scrape the night street. And also similar to other kits, the Deluxe also comes with a 5 gallon steel air reservoir tank as well as all air lines, wiring, and hardware. Air shocks are designed to bolt in place easily to your vehicle’s original shock absorber mounts without modification. Adjustable lower mounts let you fine tune your ride height at any psi setting, and orange knobs near top mounting plates give you 36 choices to fine tune damping rates and achieve your ideal ride.
Like Pro, Pro Plus, and Executive kits, the Deluxe package gets an upgrade with a second Viair 380C air compressor for faster reserve tank filling. Deluxe kits also add a lower-function electronic control box to work with the remote to yield more precise adjustment of pressure settings. Like the Basic kit, a dual-needle pressure gauge gives readouts for front and rear springs. Left and right side sets of springs operate in synch together, providing paired operation of both front and rear. KSport proudly backs all components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of one year.3,325.00Brand: KSport Part Number: CSB150-ADX
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)