- Provides safe, secure transport for skis or snowboards on your roof rack
- Available in 2 capacities: up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, and up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Fast and easy installation
- Includes universal hardware to mount to round, square, factory and aero crossbars
- Large buttons makes opening carriers easy even with heavy gloves on
- Soft rubber padding securely grips skis or boards without damaging the finish
- Automatically adjusts to variable heights to accommodate different thickness ski and snowboards
- Included ski lift allows carriers to be raised at one end to increase rooftop clearance for snowboards or tall bindings
- Yakima SKS lock cores and keys included to lock carriers and prevent theft of skis or boards from carriers and theft of carriers from roof rack
- 6 skis/4 snowboards carrier dimensions: 30"L x 4.25"H x 2.75"W
- 4 skis/2 snowboards carrier dimensions: 22.5"L x 4.25"H x 2.75"W
- Comes with detailed instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
A day or a weekend on the slopes can be expensive enough without having to pay a lot just to get your gear there. And there's no reason to spend more than necessary, especially when you get so much for your money with Yakima PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks. These high capacity carriers come in versions that can haul up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards, so you can bring along plenty of friends to join in the fun (and chip in for gas).
No matter what kind of crossbars you have on your roof rack, round, square, factory, or aero, the PowderHound's universal mounts will provide a secure attachment. Once installed, you'll find these carriers easy to open thanks to oversize buttons that are easy to operate even with heavy ski gloves. The soft rubber padding will provide a secure hold for your snow gear without damaging the finish, and the carriers automatically adjust to variable heights to accommodate different thickness ski and snowboards.
If there's not enough clearance between the carriers and your roof for snowboards or tall bindings, don't risk damaging your vehicle or equipment. The included ski lift can be installed between the carrier and crossbar mount at one end to provide the necessary room. Yakima SKS (Same Key System) lock cores and keys are included to lock the ends of the carriers to prevent theft of your skis and boards. In doing so, the carriers are also locked to the roof rack crossbars.
PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks come with comprehensive, illustrated instructions and they're backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.139.00 169.00
Brand: Yakima Part Numbers:
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)