- Enables one person to easily load and unload a kayak
- Integrated roller prevents vehicle and kayak damage while loading and unloading
- Integrated roller and saddles center the kayak for easier loading and unloading
- 4 touchpoints of padded support conform to the hull for added protection
- Rear mounted Hydro-Glide™ felt lined saddles guide kayak and provide low friction loading and unloading
- Front mounted Set-to-Go™ form fitting adjustable saddles grip the surface of the hull for increased lateral stability and protection
- Carries 1 kayak up to 36" wide and 75 lbs.
- Includes all necessary straps
- Up to 2 carriers can be installed per vehicle
- To protect your vehicle while loading and unloading, we suggest the Thule Waterslide protective pad (sold separately)
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When you're by yourself and hoisting your kayak onto the roof of your SUV, wouldn't it be nice to have something to rest the end of the boat on to keep from damaging your vehicle, maybe a set of rollers that would not only support the boat but also assist with loading by guiding it into place on the saddles. The always responsive folks at Thule heard you and the Roll Model Kayak Rack is the result. The Roll Model is equipped with a set of rollers behind the rear saddles to make loading and unloading a kayak by one person as easy as can be. The integrated rollers keep the boat from contacting the vehicle, to avoid potential damage, and as you push the boat onto the roof, they center and guide the kayak onto the saddles.
The Hydro-Glide rear saddles are felt lined to let the kayak slide along and they're shaped to help guide the kayak into position. The Set-to-Go front saddles grip the surface of the hull once it's in place. They're adjustable so the saddles conform to the shape of the hull. The Roll Model gives your kayak 4 touchpoints of padded support. Able to accommodate a kayak up to 36" wide and 75 lbs. the Roll Model comes with all the necessary straps to secure your kayak. The Roll Model can carry one kayak, but up to 2 carriers can be installed per vehicle. It fits Thule square bar rack systems only.
The Roll Model Kayak Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.249.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)