Subaru WRX 2008-2011, Portage Canoe Carrier by Thule®. Thule's easiest loading canoe carrier with universal roof-rack compatibility. Durable gunwales with ramped sides provide easy loading. Strong, durable load straps with buckle bumpers protect car and canoe from scratches. Includes all load straps and bow/stern ratcheting Quick Draw tie-downs necessary to easily secure one canoe.
- Load capacity Water Crafts: 1 canoe
- Rubber cover for strap buckle: Yes
- Fits WingBar: No
- Fits SlideBar: No
- Fits Aero Profile: Yes
- Fits SquareBar: Yes
- Lockable: No
- Factory rack mounting hardware included: Yes
- Carrying type: Horizontal
- One Key System compatible: No
- Durable gunwales with ramped sides provide easy loading
- Cushioned weather-resistant base padding protects canoe during transit
- Strong, durable load straps with buckle bumpers protect car and canoe from scratches
- FlipFit bracket fits all Thule Rack Systems, round bars and most factory racks with single reversible mounting bracket
- Includes all load straps and bow/stern ratcheting Quick Draw tie-downs necessary to easily secure one canoe
- Fits flush to Thule AeroBlade with Xadapt12 T-track hardware kit (sold separately)
When you're transporting a large piece of gear like a canoe on your roof rack, you want it be securely held in place during transport, but not be held so tightly that it's damaged. Thule designed the cradles for the canoe carrier to provide maximum hold and stability, but also protect your canoe at the same time. The padding on the cradles protects the canoe's gunwales while the design ensures that your boat will be held securely, with no lateral movement.
The cradles mount simply to Thule square load bars only, with no tools required. Once the cradles are installed, your canoe can be loaded onto the cradles and secured with the included load straps. Each strap features the patented buckle bumper, to protect the surface of the canoe and your vehicle. Quick Draw ratcheting tie-down straps are included to secure the bow and stern of the canoe to the vehicle.
The Canoe Carrier comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.