- Multipurpose tray provides a convenient and easy to secure base for additional cargo, luggage, camping gear, etc.
- Available in 9 different sizes to accommodate virtually every carrying need
- Works with Rhino-Rack’s large selection of specialty Alloy Tray accessories designed to carry cargo like Jerry Cans, spare tires, shovels, etc.
- Fits Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty and Aero cross bars, and Thule and Yakima bars
- Easy to assemble and install
- Unique tie off points
- Minimal wind noise
- Manufactured from structural grade aluminum and glass reinforced nylon
- Built strong and robust, but lightweight, to make sure your carrying capacity is devoted to your gear, not a heavy tray
- Tested under the severe conditions of the Australian outback
- Comes with all necessary hardware and assembly and installation instructions
- Limited 3-year warranty
A cargo tray may be the handiest accessory you can mount on a roof rack. Instead of improvising attachment methods for every sort of cargo, the Alloy Tray forms a safe and secure base for almost everything you could want to carry. Once luggage, camping gear, kid’s toys, sporting goods, etc. are loaded up, they can easily be secured with tie-downs or a cargo net using the unique tie off points provided. And for transporting cargo like Jerry Cans, spare tires, trail jacks, or even mounting off-road lights, Rhino-Rack has a vast selection of purpose made accessories to simplify mounting these and other types of cargo.
The Alloy Tray is manufactured from structural grade aluminum and glass reinforced nylon, for ruggedness and long-term corrosion free durability. Built and tested to withstand the rigors of Australia’s outback, the tray is nonetheless lightweight so your vehicle’s available carrying capacity can be used for your cargo, not a heavy tray. It’s available in 9 different sizes, so there’s an Alloy Tray for every need. And along with being a useful accessory, the Alloy Tray will make a stylish addition to your vehicle, with a shape that creates minimal wind noise. Easy to assemble and install, the Alloy Tray comes with hardware to fit the tray to Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty and Aero cross bars, and Thule and Yakima cross bars.
Comprehensive, illustrated instructions are included with the Alloy Tray, and it’s backed by a limited 3-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
Brand: Rhino-Rack Part Numbers:
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)