Subaru WRX STI 2008, Sport Vented Decela Front Rotors (31405-020) by Baer®. Rotor Diameter: 326.14mm (12.84"). Thickness: 30mm (1.181"). This is a set of 1-piece bolt-on front brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface. Internal curved and directional vanes maximize air flow and cooling, and construction from patented high-silicone iron provides lower wear and excellent resistance to heat buildup. No modifications necessary to install.
- Set of two front disc brake rotors
- 1-piece rotor is made from patented high-silicone content iron that provides excellent vibration dampening, high frictional grip, lower wear, and resistance to heat buildup
- Rotors feature uni-directional vanes specific to driver and passenger sides for increased airflow that enhances cooling
- Rotors are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Rotors are fully plated with clear zinc to resist corrosion on non-contact areas and maintain stylish looks
- Excellent visual choice for visibility behind wheels with open spoke designs
- Sized and shaped to fine tolerances to match OEM dimensions for easy installation that requires no modifications
- 3-year manufacturer limited warranty against warping and cracking
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
Baer Sport Decela Rotors are designed as equal size bolt-on replacements for underperforming OEM brake rotors - offering a high level of visible style behind today’s open wheels that’s backed up with increased braking torque for the stopping power you need during aggressive street driving. Decela rotors are cross-drilled and grooved for The high-silicone iron that Decela rotors are crafted from provides excellent resistance to heat buildup, better vibration dampening, and a lower wear rate than most rotors. Uni-directional vanes specific to driver and passenger sides allow more air to flow through rotor centers - keeping the overall temperature of brake components down, and the overall stopping performance up in more severe conditions.
Decela Rotors are also designed with further measures to resist heat that you won’t find at this price from competitors. Pad contact surfaces are slotted and drilled for the best disbursement of heat, brake friction gasses, dust, and water that build and build as braking speeds and temperatures increase. And unlike rotors from competitors, these will stay looking good for the duration thanks to a thorough clear zinc finish that prevents corrosion on all non-contact areas. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.383.52Brand: Baer Part Number: 31405-020 UPC: 844165032359 This part is compatible with 8 vehicle(s)
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer Brakes began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.