Subaru WRX 2008, Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet Clips style abutment clips that guarantee noise-free braking performance and proper pad fitment.
- Finished in the same way as the original from the factory
- Comes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads
- Caliper piston replaced to guarantee outstanding performance throughout the lifetime of the caliper
- Has all new hardware installed
- Comes complete with all new dust seals, O-rings and boots
- Utilizes the new Quiet Clips style abutment clips for proper pad fitment and reduced vibration related noise when braking
- Carefully tested to ensure a precise fit, high quality, and excellent performance
The attention to detail throughout the manufacturing and testing process ensures this caliper will perform to exacting OE standards. Engineered to meet or exceed the function of the original part, the caliper is finished in the same way as the original from the factory so it will look as good as it works throughout its lifetime. The Posi Quiet loaded caliper comes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads and has all new hardware installed. All guide bolts, pins, through bolts and seals are replaced to ensure optimal braking performance. New Quiet Clips style abutment clips are used to ensure proper pad fitment and reduced vibration related noise under braking. The caliper comes complete with all new dust seals, O-rings and boots to ensure superior protection and leak-free durability.
Founded in Southern California in 2000, Centric achieved recognition for its aftermarket and OE brake components and systems worldwide. Today the company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of brakes, big brake kits, high performance brakes, calipers, discs, rotors, pads, racing brakes, fluid, aftermarket brakes, armored vehicle brake upgrades, big brake kits (BBKs), and OEM brake systems for everyday cars, heavy-duty vehicles, and high performance cars. All Centric products are known under the StopTech, C-Tek, Centric, and PosiQuiet labels and backed by quality research and development.