- Simple and easy tool-free installation
- Auto-clamping with ergonomic precision dial optimizes fork clamping pressure eliminating damage to fork
- Ratcheting wheel strap secures the wheel to the tray with added protection
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory mounted racks
- Fits bikes with the tire width up to 3"
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes
- Works with 15mm, 20mm and lefty forks with adapter (sold separately)
- One Key System compatible
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
With the Thule Paceline roof bike rack you can quickly and easily transport your bike to the required destination. The auto-clamping adjusts the fork clamping pressure to eliminate damage to the fork and makes securing simple and robust. Once your fork is secured, you can adjust the sliding rear wheel cradle to match your bike's wheel base. To secure your rear wheel to the tray you are provided with a ratcheting wheel strap. It supports tire width up to 3''. The available one-key lock cylinder (not included) can be used to lock your bike to the rack and the rack to the load bar to prevent theft. The Paceline Roof Bike Rack comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.199.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)