Subaru WRX / WRX STI 4 Door 2008-2014, Gateway 2-Bike Trunk Mount Bike Rack (9006XT) by Thule®. Recommended Fit Dial Setting: 7. When you have a variety of bikes to carry you need a rack with versatile features. The arm design and Cinch Lever of the Gateway Trunk Mount Bike Rack make this rack adjustable to accommodate various bicycle frame designs. And the Hold-Fast™ cradles and No-Sway™ cages will ensure that whatever style bikes you carry, they’ll arrive safely and undamaged.
- Patented FitDial™ with Quick-Fit™ lever adjusts to your vehicle, providing a perfect fit
- Maximum strength nylon straps secure the bike rack, ensuring the safest and most convenient installation
- Oversized molded pads protect vehicle's finish
- Ribbed channels on pads allow water to drain away
- Bike arms are positioned to provide ample spacing between bikes to avoid bike-to-bike contact during transport
- Bike arms can be adjusted independently and easily for unique bike frames
- Anti-sway cages prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Cradles with soft-saddle material protect the bike's finish
- When not in use, rack arms fold down completely to make parking easier
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Fit Models without SpoilerPlace top clips in the gap at the front edge of the top of the trunk, hatch or door
- Place lower clips in the bottom edge of trunk or hatch
- Lower arm of carrier should be positioned on upper tier of bumper
If you're a bike riding family, you need a bike rack that can carry all your bikes, regardless of size or style: road bikes and kids' bikes for riding around at the park, and mountain bikes for hitting the trails. The Gateway is the versatile trunk mounted rack that can carry virtually any size and style bike. The narrow bike arms can accommodate a variety of bikes and they're positioned to provide ample spacing between bikes to prevent bike-to-bike contact during transport. The Cinch Levers™ allow the bike arms to adjust independently and easily for unique bike frames.
The patented FitDial with Quick-Fit lever makes installing the Gateway a snap. Its long, curved tubes provide so much clearance even vehicles with spoilers can carry this rack. Maximum strength nylon straps are used to secure the rack to the vehicle, for the safest installation. The Gateway is fitted with oversized ribbed molded pads that are gentle to your vehicle's finish and channel water away to prevent the accumulation of dirt.
To protect your bikes during transit, the Gateway has features like Hold-Fast™ cradles with soft-saddle material to protect your bikes' finish and No-Sway™ cages that prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact. It comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.173.99Brand: Thule Part Number: 9006XT UPC: 091021647602
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)