The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2008 Subaru Forester Body Kits
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerSubaru Forester 2008, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerSubaru Forester 2008, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $250.50
- JKS® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerSubaru Forester 2008, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by JKS®. Enhance your car's silhouette with this Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler. Its factory inspired design will perfectly complement your car's styling. This spoiler is...Original equipment high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$98.53 - $223.78
- Street Scene® Stick On Style Fender VentUniversal Stick On Style Chrome Fender Vent by Street Scene®. Give your vehicle the heavy-duty style it deserves! These rear fenders provide you with a set of rugged accents to complement your factory body kit. The items will also...$63.79
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 2008 Subaru Forester Models
- 2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 X Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 XS Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 XS Premium Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester 2.5 XT Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester Anniversary Edition Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 X Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester Sports 2.5 XT Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester X Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester X L.L. Bean Edition Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester XT Body Kits
- 2008 Subaru Forester XT Limited Body Kits