2008 Porsche Cayenne Roof Cargo Boxes
- Thule® - Force Cargo BoxPorsche Cayenne 2008, Force Cargo Box by Thule®, 65" L - 92.5" L. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation...Our price: $439.95 - $589.95$439.9520% OFF
- Thule® - Pulse Cargo BoxPorsche Cayenne 2008, Pulse Cargo Box by Thule®, 67" L - 88.5" L. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most...Our price: $379.95 - $459.95$379.9520% OFF
- Thule® - Sonic Cargo BoxPorsche Cayenne 2008, Sonic Cargo Box by Thule®, 73"L - 100.5"L. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black...Our price: $549.95 - $719.95$549.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxPorsche Cayenne 2008, RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. 58" L - 89" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security...Our price: $359.00 - $399.00$359.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxPorsche Cayenne 2008, SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro...Our price: $649.00$649.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxPorsche Cayenne 2008, SkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. 81" L - 92" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and...Our price: $419.00 - $699.00$419.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Cargo BoxPorsche Cayenne 2008, ProRack™ Cargo Box by Yakima®. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo...Our price: $70.00 - $229.00$70.0020% OFF
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxPorsche Cayenne with Factory Rack 2008, Horizon Cargo Box by SportRack®. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, and compacts for easy storage. The...Our price: $283.90 - $344.73$283.9020% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®, 72" L x 24" W x 17" H. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a...Our price: $318.95$318.9520% OFF
"The bag was a nice size all my stuff fits well. Very happy with my purchase. The description of it was right on the nose. Love it and will use it a lot. So glad I bought it."
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."