2008 Cayenne Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail RackPorsche Cayenne with Roof Railing 2008, AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest...Our price: $152.95$152.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Porsche Cayenne 2008, Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 50" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 50" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet...Our price: $260.95$260.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Load BarsPorsche Cayenne 2008, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for durability. The...Our price: $80.95 - $134.95$80.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsPorsche Cayenne 2008, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put...Our price: $171.00$171.00 20% OFF
- Rola® - RBU Series 1200 mm Raised Side Rail Mount Roof RackPorsche Cayenne 2008, RBU Series 1200 mm Roof Rack 47-1/4" Bar Length by Rola®, 1 Pair. 165 lbs, 47-1/4" Bar Length. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and wind noise. Five-Year warranty.Our price: $261.70$261.70 20% OFF
- Thule® - Podium Foot PackPorsche Cayenne with Factory Track 2008, Podium Foot Pack by Thule®. Driving can be stressful enough without worrying about whether your roof-mounted cargo will still be there when you reach your destination. For peace of mind you need Thule...Our price: $170.95$170.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackPorsche Cayenne with Roof Railing 2008, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all Thule feet,...Our price: $170.95$170.95 20% OFF
"Used this on a new crossover that only has cargo rails and not a cargo rack with crossmembers. Fit perfectly and was easy to use. The straps supplied seem to work fine, but I opted to use my own ratchet straps (2) for extra security. Luggage stayed dry through the rain."
Posted by Tracy C.
"The bag ripped 3 1/2 days in to my 10 day vacation."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Just returned from a 2000 mile trip from Denver to Vegas thru lots of national parks with the rack loaded most of the way... used a bungie net over the top. Never felt that anything wanted to hop/fall out. Tightened the wing nuts occasionally...wind noise isn't obtrusive...so far very happy with the product and the price..."