2008 Pontiac G5 Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - Load BarsPontiac G5 Sedan with Normal Roof 2008, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated...Our price: $108.32 - $177.06$108.3220% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack SystemPontiac G5 2008, Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Vortex RS 2500 roof rack is super quiet and has no bar over hang, offering a slim, flush look that will compliment any vehicle. It offers a simple do it yourself...Our price: $332.10$332.1020% OFF
- Thule® - Aero Foot PackUniversal Aero Foot Pack by Thule®. When you transport cargo on your roof, all the weight is borne by the rack feet. Use substandard feet and your gear may end up all over the road, or you can use Thule feet and drive in comfort, secure in the...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- Thule® - Aero Foot PackPontiac G5 Sedan with Normal Roof 2008, Aero Foot Pack by Thule®. When you transport cargo on your roof, all the weight is borne by the rack feet. Use substandard feet and your gear may end up all over the road, or you can use Thule feet and...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackPontiac G5 2008, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $109.00 - $189.00$109.0020% OFF
- ARB® - Track ShelterUniversal Track Shelter by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.Our price: $303.85$303.8520% OFF
"Not real sure about it yet, but would give u more feedback after I use it next month."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "
"Shopped around quite a bit and was looking at other car carriers that were at least a few hundred dollars more. When we found the Curt, we were a little skeptical based on the price, but decided to give it a shot after reading the reviews. Glad we did! This is a great cargo carrier, looks sharp on top of our Outback and was easy to install. The free shipping was a plus! "
Posted by Adam R.
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."