2008 Nissan Titan Off-Road Bumpers
- ARB® - Deluxe Bar Front BumperNissan Titan 2008, Deluxe Bar Front Bumper by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar selection is the most...Our price: $1,720.00$1,720.00 20% OFF
- N-FAB® - RSP Replacement Front Bumper with Skid PlateNissan Titan 2008, RSP Replacement Textured Black Front Bumper with Skid Plate by N-FAB®. Replace your factory front bumper, which provides virtually no protection while off-roading, with this tubular front bumper. Its integrated skid plate will...Our price: $771.47$771.47 20% OFF
- Iron Cross® - Front BumperNissan Titan 2008, Front Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection.Our price: $1,063.99 - $1,149.04$1,063.99 20% OFF
- Iron Cross® - Rear BumperNissan Titan 2008, Rear Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection.Call For Pricing
- N-FAB® - Pre-RunnerNissan Titan 2008, Pre-Runner by N-FAB®. This Pre-runner style light bar not only gives you a place to mount three 8- or 9-inch auxiliary lights, it provides a modest amount of protection for the lights and your grille.Our price: $303.08 - $380.33$303.08 20% OFF
- N-FAB® - Rear-RunnerNissan Titan 2008, Rear-Runner by N-FAB®. This Pre-runner style light bar not only gives you a place to mount a pair of 7-inch auxiliary lights, it provides a modest amount of protection for the lights and your hitch receiver.Our price: $286.55 - $363.80$286.55 20% OFF
Posted by Joseph N.
"Easy to install, fit perfect and looks great. Made for the cars and it is only one that gives complete protection without looking like an army vehicle."
Posted by Paul L.
"I am impressed by the quality of this product and how easy it was to install in my car Nissan Xterra 2006. Makes my car look more rugged and I feel safer with it."
Posted by Andrew K.
"Several weeks ago I purchased the Steelcraft brush guard. After seeing the quality and ease of installation, I decided to get the rear bumper guard to complete the look. It's an extremely easy installation and everything lines up perfectly. The hardest part was loosing the factory installed bumper bolts, from there on, it's as easy as pie. I couldn't be happier with the overall look of my Xterra."
Posted by Ming H.
"The protector is not 100% fit the bumper, it needs to bent a little bit more to follow exactly the bumper edge line. I already installed it, okay, just does not look as good as the picture shown. "