The grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it’s one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles...
2008 Mitsubishi Evolution Custom Grilles
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- Seibon® OEM-Style Carbon Fiber GrilleMitsubishi Evolution 2008, OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Grille with Shaved Emblem by Seibon®. Make your high performance car look even more high-tech with this carbon fiber grille. It's light weight, functional and sure to attract...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed
- Seibon® S-Style Carbon Fiber Mesh GrilleMitsubishi Evolution 2008, S-Style Carbon Fiber Mesh Grille by Seibon®. Without Shaved Emblem. Make your high performance car look even more high-tech with this carbon fiber grille. It's light weight, functional and sure to attract...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed
- APG® Polished Horizontal Billet GrilleMitsubishi Evolution 2008, Polished Horizontal Aluminum Billet Grille by APG®. Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The Billet Grille...Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicleDesigned application-specific to fit your vehicle perfectly
$78.31from $62.65 - $113.20# 35898456
- Replace® Grille InsertMitsubishi Evolution GSR / Evolution MR 2008, Black Grille Insert by Replace®. Mesh Style. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling
$79.29from $63.43 - $77.21# 48645476
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlWhat is the Best Finish for a Grille?
Say that you want a black grille. What is right for you? The advice is to go for grille surfaces in durable materials and to stay away from finishes that are overly sensitive to chemicals that are common in the automotive world. ABS plastic, chrome and stainless steel – polished or chromed, are always safe bets. If you choose a painted grille, make sure that the...
If you’re shopping for a different grille for your car or truck, you’ve probably come across terms like “replacement”, “insert”, and “overlay”, and wondered what they mean. As the name implies, an overlay grille installs over your existing grille. The insert grille replaces the main part of your existing grille, it “inserts” into the grille...
Popular Popular Products
- # 18337537
- # 3345952
- # 16025471
- 2008 Mitsubishi Evolution Models
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Custom Grilles
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR Custom Grilles
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR Custom Grilles
- Popular Searches