If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2008 Land Rover LR2 Performance Suspension
1 - 17 of 1701 of 01
- Eurospare® Strut AssemblyLand Rover LR2 2008, Strut Assembly by Eurospare®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$163.85 - $181.96
- Beck Arnley® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyLand Rover LR2 2008, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$145.14
- Mevotech® Rear Sway Bar Link KitLand Rover LR2 2008, Rear Sway Bar Link Kit by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement$28.30
- Beck Arnley® Front Sway Bar LinkLand Rover LR2 2008, Front Sway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$30.78
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitLand Rover LR2 2008, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$19.64
- Centric® Rear Stabilizer Bar LinkLand Rover LR2 2008, Rear Stabilizer Bar Link by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$16.32
- KYB® Front Shock / Strut BellowLand Rover LR2 2008, Front Shock / Strut Bellow by KYB®, 1 per Pack. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$15.35
- Eurospare® Strut MountLand Rover LR2 2008, Strut Mount by Eurospare®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$69.47
- MOOG® Front Shock / Strut BellowLand Rover LR2 2008, Front Shock / Strut Bellow by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Bumper. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$20.59
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits$775.00 - $1,375.00
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems$178.95 - $419.95
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate$77.61 - $137.96
- Fox® JM92 Advanced Suspension FluidJM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid by Fox®. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and predictable suspension...Retains stability at higher temperaturesMore predictable tuning$20.50 - $55.70
- Kendall® L-427 Super Blue Grease TubeL-427 Super Blue Grease Tube by Kendall®. 14 oz. Kendall L-427 Super Blue Grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment...$6.58
- Motul USA® Tech Grease 300Tech Grease 300 by Motul USA®. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is water-resistant and withstands extreme...$7.92 - $141.59
- First Equipment Quality® Sway Bar LinkLand Rover LR2 2008, Sway Bar Link by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$33.65
- MOOG® R-Series™ Front Lower Control ArmLand Rover LR2 2008, R-Series™ Front Lower Control Arm by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver ball joints and...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function$81.96
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- Metra® Housing$13.74
- 2008 Land Rover LR2 Models
- 2008 Land Rover LR2 HSE Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE Performance Suspension Parts
- Popular Searches