2008 Kia Sportage Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsKia Sportage 2008, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.00 20% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsKia Sportage 2008, Front and Rear Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $57.83$57.83 20% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65 - $57.91$48.65 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $34.02$34.02 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $44.76$44.76 20% OFF
Posted by Sharon L S.
"Love them. Great buy."
Posted by Roger P.
"The product / wind deflectors are what I expected. It took about 15 minutes to put them on. So so easy."
Posted by Camella S. C.
"I have searched for Window Visors to put on my 2012 Kia Sportage for 7 months and finally found your web site. Now when it rains, the water will get a chance to experience not coming into my car. I love how they set my car off for lookers and how others give me a double look and blow their horns with a thumb up!"