2008 Kia Sorento Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightKia Sorento 2008, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Included: Complete. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets...Our price: $199.19 - $209.15$199.19 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightKia Sorento 2008, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. With Silver Bezel. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and...Our price: $241.72$241.72 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightKia Sorento 2008, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your...Our price: $41.82$41.82 20% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog Light (OE PART)Kia Sorento 2008, Replacement Fog Light (OE PART) by TYC®. Functioning lights are a must for safe driving, but then again, when the lights are damaged, we don't want to pay more than we can afford. So when we experience a burn-out, we put off the...Our price: $58.34$58.34 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsKia Sorento 2008, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsKia Sorento 2008, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a 35 to...Our price: $39.99 - $59.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsKia Sorento 2008, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsKia Sorento 2008, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
"Lights look great, and as per the Kia tech, they were easy installation. I even got good comments about the lights at the dealership."
"When I bought these headlights, everything went so smooth! They even checked that they well legal in Canada for me :) Due to car being new, I took into my dealership to have installed (took 20 minutes to put in). All service department and owner where checking out these headlights because they looked so Awesome! Three people asked where I got these from (CARiD should include business cards in package)."
"These headlights fit perfectly into my 2011 Kia Sorento. There are minimal instructions, but your Kia owners handbook you received with the car actually tells you how to remove the whole headlight assembly. Removing the old light assemblies take some pushing and pulling, but installation was certainly less than an hour (most of that time was spent removing the old assemblies). The bulbs are even included with these, but one minor disappointment was that the new bulbs are H7's, whereas the upgraded Sylvanias I had for my low beams are H11's. So I will need to purchase new bulbs for my low beams. The high beams included are closer to a true white, so I will not be replacing them. Look sick with just the parking LED's and Halo's, but still look great with the highs or lows. "
"Super! Everything is O.K. "
"I got these as a gift and the look of them out of the box was amazing. It took us about 15 minutes to install, but they bring an attitude to my car that was lacking with the factory headlights. I am really happy with how well they look and work with my car."