Jeep Wrangler 2008, Elite Series Front Bumper (87775) by WARN®. Without Grille Guard Tubes. Whether you're planning an overland expedition or just out exploring, these bumpers are designed for life off road. Features include a low, recessed winch mount for the ultimate winch protection, and a wrap-around design that offers strength and style. There are recessed ports and mounts for auxiliary lights, and a welded-on CNC-formed grille tube for increased protection (optional). There are recessed jack points for increased recovery options, and eyelets for D-shackles. Mounting fasteners are hidden inside the bumper for a clean finish and reduced corrosion. This is the ultimate bumper for those who are looking for versatility, capability, and protection.
651.98Brand: WARN Part Number: 87775 UPC: 012748877752
- Recessed winch mount accepts all WARN mid-frame winches 12,000 lbs. capacity and under (excluding M8274-50)
- Recessed light ports and mounts for auxiliary lights (lights sold separately)
- Laser cut and CNC-formed steel construction
- Available with and without welded-on, CNC-formed grille tube
- Recessed jack points for more stable jack positioning
- Sand blasted prior to powder-coat for increased coating durability
- Mounting fasteners hidden inside for clean finish and reduced fastener corrosion
The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive vehicles, ATV's and utility vehicles. The company's Industrial Division markets electric and hydraulic winches and hoists to commercial, industrial and severe duty customers. Warn also has a line of utility winches and hoists that are designed for professional trade workers and do-it-yourself consumers who need powerful tools to assist them in pulling, hauling, dragging or lifting. Warn focuses on three specific markets - Consumer Aftermarket, Industrial/Commercial, and Original Equipment. With customers in over 65 countries, WARN is one of the world's most recognized brands in vehicle performance enhancing equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)