- The best protection against front end damage when rock crawling
- Deflective angles protect hood and grille in the event of a rollover
- Provides the maximum clearance for approach and departure angles
- Stinger manufactured from super strong 2" diameter DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) 0.120" wall tubing
- Base plate manufactured from 3/16" cold rolled steel
- Includes built-in winch plate that can mount up to a 12,000 lb. winch
- Integrated D-ring mounts are welded inside and out for the strongest mounts available
- Reinforced corners and sides for added strength
- Dual stage textured black powder coated finish
- Direct bolt-on installation
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
- 5-year limited warranty on bumper finish
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
Veteran rock crawlers know that it's not a matter of if but when you'll go over, and a strong and properly designed Stinger can get you out of a jam and protect your Jeep from serious damage. Nose over and a stinger will keep you from doing a vertical face plant with your grille and help you get going again. Roll over and a stinger will keep your grille and hood from getting mashed. And when navigating down a brush strewn trail, the stinger will deflect everything down and away from your front end. But at the same time a stinger can't be obtrusive and get in the way when you're trying to negotiate a steep rock face.
The SRC Front Stinger is the toughest and best stinger you can buy for your Jeep. The Stinger itself is constructed from 2" diameter DOM 0.120" wall tubing, one of the strongest materials available. Its deflective angles are designed to protect the hood in the event of a rollover. The stinger is mounted to a base manufactured from thick 3/16" cold rolled steel. It provides maximum clearance for rock crawling approach and departure angles, and the corners and sides are reinforced for added strength. The integrated D-ring mounts are welded inside and out for strength, so you'll have no worries if you need to use them for pulling or towing your rig. A built-in winch plate is included with the capability to handle up to a 12,000 lb. winch.
For the best appearance and long-term durability, the Stinger bumper is acid dipped to remove impurities, a special "E-Coat" is applied inside and out, and finally a dual stage textured black powder coat finish is applied. It's designed to be a direct bolt-on installation, and comes with mounting hardware and instructions. The SRC Front Stinger is covered by a 5-year limited warranty against finish defects and a Smittybilt Advantage limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.399.99Brand: Smittybilt Part Number: 76524 UPC: 631410109436
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)