Jeep Wrangler 2008, HighRock 4x4™ Rear Bumper by Bestop®. Rear bumper includes a Class 2.5 receiver hitch that accepts many popular 2" hitch accessories. Rear bumpers have integrated receiver hitch and available with or without roller mount.
- Integrated Class 2.5 receiver hitch accepts many popular 2" hitch mount accessories
- Integrated bosses for optional D-Ring Shackles (Bestop P/N 42921-01) and Approach Roller (Bestop P/N 42905-01) sold separately
- No-drill, bolt-on installation to factory bumper mounting points, plus winch plate included to fit most popular winches
- Reduced height profile for more departure clearance when rockcrawling
- Do not exceed vehicle towing capacity rating
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.