- Product Details
Jeep Wrangler 2007-2013, HighRock 4x4™ Rear Bumper by Bestop®. Your Jeep will be prepared for the most extreme off-roading and rock crawling with This HighRock 4x4 Rear Bumper. It has high access design for greater clearance, a class 2.5 receiver hitch for 2" hitch mount accessories, and heavy-duty welded D-Ring tabs. Made of thick 3/16" laser cut steel, this bumper is E-Coat and wrinkle-finish powdercoated in your choice of matte or satin black for great looks and durability. Also available with an oversized tire carrier that can hold up to a 40" tire.
- Developed for extreme off-roading and rock crawling
- Upturned bumper ends protect bodywork while providing ground clearance needed for steep departure angles
- Manufactured from 3/16" laser cut steel
- E-Coat and wrinkle-finish powdercoat for ultimate appearance and resistance to corrosion
- Available in matte or satin black finish
- No-drill installation
- Class 2.5 receiver hitch that accepts many popular hitch mount accessories
- Heavy-duty welded D-Ring mounts
- Available with tire carrier with adjustable tire plate that can hold up to a 40" tire
- Tire carrier swings out with tailgate as single unit, only one hand needed for operation
- Tire carrier pivots on heavy-duty greasable spindle on bumper
- Brake light relocation bracket, Hi-Lift jack and fire extinguisher mounts standard on tire carrier
- TJ Wrangler (1997-2006) Bumper with Tire Carrier dimensions: 58"W x 5"D x 5"H
- JK Wrangler (2007-2013) Bumper with Tire Carrier dimensions: 72"W x 5.5"D x 10"H
- Optional Approach/Departure Roller helps ease bumper over the toughest obstacles
- Optional Receiver Hitch Insert with shackle will allow you to use your 2" receiver hitch for recovery operations
- Comes with installation instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
Your factory bumper may meet all the government highway regulations, but it's woefully inadequate for heavy-duty trail use. Forget about climbing over any obstacles, that low hanging bumper will only hit and dig in, and don't even think about mounting any accessories. For extreme off-roading and rock crawling clearance, you need Bestop's HighRock 4x4 Rear Bumper. It's designed to protect your bodywork, as a bumper should, but give you the ground clearance you need for those steep departure angles, so you can keep moving.
The HighRock 4x4 Rear bumper is manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16" laser cut steel so it can handle any kind of abuse. To make sure it stays looking good for years to come, it's first given an E-Coat, a primer coating that's electrically applied so it bonds to the metal, and then has a wrinkle-finish powdercoat applied in your choice of matte or satin black. For towing, and to allow many popular 2" hitch mount accessories to be carried, the bumper includes a class 2.5 receiver hitch. To make sure you have strong anchoring points, the D-Ring attachments are MIG welded to the bumper. Complete instructions are included for an installation that requires no drilling.
Oversize off-road tires are heavy and can put a strain on your tailgate. To enable you to carry up to a 40" tall spare tire and remove some of the load from the tailgate, this bumper is available with a tire carrier. Made of the same 3/16" steel and E-Coated and powdercoated for durability, the tire carrier requires only one hand to swing out as a single unit, on a heavy-duty greasable spindle, with a MIG welded steel bracket and heim joints that attach to the tailgate. The tire plate is height adjustable to accommodate various size tires, and the tire carrier comes standard with Hi-Lift jack and fire extinguisher mounts, and a brake light relocation bracket. It also fits Jeeps with a 1" body lift kit.
The optional Approach/Departure Roller is mounted in roller bearings so it rolls freely. Instead of scraping and dragging when you go over an obstruction, creating friction, with the Approach/Departure Roller you'll glide right over the toughest obstacles. Optional Receiver Hitch Insert with Shackle can be installed in the 2" bumper receiver hitch to create a sturdy, central and convenient recovery gear attachment point.
The HighRock 4x4 Rear Bumper is backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.32.45 1,010.39
Brand: Bestop Part Numbers:
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Product Reviews (0)