2008 Jeep Wrangler Light Covers
- WeatherTech® - LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversJeep Wrangler 2008, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear...Our price: $54.95$54.95 20% OFF
- Husky Liners® - Husky Shield™ Headlite GuardJeep Wrangler 2008, Husky Shield™ Headlite Guard by Husky Liners®. Your headlights are under daily assault as you drive. They suffer impact damage from sand, rocks and salt, and become hazy and yellow due to oxidation caused by UV sunlight....Our price: $33.95$33.95 20% OFF
- GTS® - Headlight CoversJeep Wrangler 2008, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no...Our price: $57.04 - $63.81$57.04 20% OFF
- XPEL® - Headlight, Fog Light and Signal Light Protection KitJeep Wrangler 2008, Headlight, Fog Light and Signal Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car...Our price: $50.44$50.44 20% OFF
- AMI® - Billet Tail Light CoversJeep Wrangler JK 2008, Billet Tail Light Covers by AMI®. Pair. Protect your fragile tail light fixtures and lenses from intrusive branches and underbrush with a pair of these covers. They’re solid, CNC-machined billet aluminum, not stamped...Our price: $66.92 - $133.87$66.92 20% OFF
Posted by Kord B.
"These things make my Grand Cherokee look great and mean. Love them!!!"
Posted by Ansley N.
"They look great on my Jeep! They aren't the snap on though, they have like a velcro type thing you use. But they are still awesome."
Posted by Kevin D.
"Looks great, and easy to install. The covers are installed with 3M strips instead of clips but they are secured to the car good enough. "
Posted by Kevin D.
"Installation was too easy. The headlight covers totally change the apperance of the car. I also bought a black grill, which made the front end of my car look great!"
Posted by Stefanos K.
"Ive ordered GTS covers for prior vehicles from car id in the past and have always been satisfied with the quality and appearance of these covers. Never had a problem with car id shipping...The rear taill ights are easy to install....just pull off one side of the double stick tape and press them onto headlight. installation 3 minutes "