2008 Jeep Wrangler Chrome Gas Caps
- Putco® - Chrome Fuel Tank Door CoverJeep Wrangler 2008, Chrome Fuel Tank Door Cover by Putco®. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the pre-applied...Our price: $60.05$60.05 20% OFF
- SAA® - Gas Cap Cover RingJeep Wrangler 4 Door 2008, Gas Cap Cover by SAA®. Complete your vehicle trim styling with nifty SS gas cap covers that look like chrome. Laser cut for precise fit. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $27.60$27.60 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Gas Cap CoversJeep Wrangler 2008, Gas Cap Covers by Rugged Ridge®. Personalize and customize your Jeep with attractive chrome, stainless steel or black trim parts from Rugged Ridge. Trim parts that shine or are in a contrasting color will make your Jeep stand...Our price: $54.99 - $69.99$54.99 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - Gas Cap CoverJeep Wrangler 2008, Gas Cap Cover by Smittybilt®. Trucks and SUVs driven off-road put extreme demands on parts, much more than factory or ordinary aftermarket parts can handle. To make sure your rig can make it to the far ends of the trail and...Our price: $49.99 - $54.99$49.99 20% OFF
- AMI® - Race Style Billet Fuel DoorJeep Wrangler JK 2008, Race Style Billet Fuel Door by AMI®. Package contains 1 Item. 8-1/4" Ring O.D., 5-1/8" Door O.D. Most car manufacturers try to make the refueling door blend in, as if it weren’t there. AMI has a better idea: how about a...Our price: $79.92 - $114.37$79.92 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Chrome Fuel Filler Accent TrimJeep Wrangler 2008, Chrome Fuel Filler Accent Trim by Rugged Ridge®. Personalize your Jeep and brighten up the exterior at the same time, with high quality chrome exterior accessories from Rugged Ridge. They install easily with automotive grade...Our price: $64.99$64.99 20% OFF
- Rampage® - Fuel Filler DoorJeep Wrangler 2008, Fuel Filler Door by Rampage™. Billet Style Fuel Door Cover.Our price: $69.57 - $77.97$69.57 20% OFF
"Easy to install. Just make sure you do a dry run test first to check the alignment of the insert. If the headlights have to be taken out to be replaced it might be a problem. The inserts tend to cover over the screws. Does add the WOW factor though."
"I have purchased several Putco brand chrome accents for my Jeep. They hold up very well as I live in Montana and we have lots of snow. They have not pitted at all. They really dress up the vehicle and the price and fast shipping can't be beat."
"I have purchased several Putco brand chrome accents for my Jeep. They hold up very good as I live in Montana and we have lots of snow. They have not pitted at all. They really dress up the vehicle and the price and fast shipping can't be beat."