GMC Sierra 2008-2013, BedStep2™ Black Powdercoat Side Step by AMP Research®. Add easy accessibility to the sides of your pickup bed or tool box with this wide step pad that mounts to either side of your vehicle frame. Supports 300 pounds, and the grippy composite step pad surface is wide enough for two large workboots. For dually wheel pickups, an available Mounting Bracket Kit repositions the step assembly closer to the front of the vehicle away from rear wheel fenders. Aluminum construction with stainless steel pivot pins provides high strength and freedom from corrosion. Drilling required.
- Provides effortless and safe retrieval of cargo in the side/front area of your pickup bed
- Provides easy access to tool boxes mounted in the front of your pickup bed
- Mounts on either side of the truck bed to the vehicle frame with a small amount of drilling
- Large step pad supports 300 pounds and is large enough for two full-size work boots
- Premium grade aluminum construction with stainless steel pivot pins ensure high levels of strength and freedom from corrosion
- Retracts out of sight when not in use and flips down manually by foot
- Mounting Bracket kit for dual rear wheel pickups makes it easy to relocate the side steps toward the front of the vehicle further from the rear wheel fenders
- Finish is black anodized and Teflon-coated to effectively resist chips, scratches, and discoloration
- Composite material step pad surface is grooved to maintain high grip level in any weather conditions
- All hardware and instructions included
- Some drilling required
- 3-year / 36,000-mile manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Add a stylish and useful step on either side of your pickup to make accessing the front bed area or tool box easier with the BedStep Side Step by AMP Research. Not only is it rated to hold 300 pounds, its footing surface area is one of the widest on the market - allowing you to place both feet on it for better dexterity. The step secures to your vehicle’s frame rails and shifts position from retracted to extended with just a light touch of your foot. For those with dually rear pickup trucks, you may find the areas of the frame that allow the easiest step pad mounting will put the step too close to the outer wheel fender and make your climb up cumbersome.
Should this be the case, AMP Research offers the dually Mounting Bracket kit that relocates the side steps toward the front of the vehicle - further away from the rear wheel fenders. AMP Research’s commitment to quality materials such as high-grade aluminum and stainless steel will keep the BedStep Bumper Step looking good and functioning properly for the life of your vehicle. AMP Research builds all components in the United States and backs them with a 3-year / 36,000 mile warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.239.00
Brand: AMP Research Part Numbers:
Founded in 1980 in southern California, AMP Research came together with a wealth of engineering talent drawn from company founder Horst Leitner and others who were previously involved in motorcycle racing and engineering. During the 1980s and 1990s, AMP Research pioneered the first 4-stroke engines for off-road motocross bikes as well as other suspension and chain torque advancements for bicycles and motorcycles. Hauling dirt bikes to racing events in the back of their pickup trucks, company engineers rigged up temporary bed extenders to keep chairs and other items from sliding out on the road when tailgates were down. What they did worked so well, AMP Research patented the idea and introduced it for 1998 - quickly becoming a supplier to vehicle manufacturers that offered the bed extenders as factory equipment. During the following decade, AMP Research pioneered power retracting running boards and has become a featured supplier to major automakers who use them as well. AMP Research is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices in manufacturing and customer satisfaction, and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on the full AMP Research lineup of power retracting running boards, step pads, bed extenders, and all individual replacement parts at prices that can’t be beat.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)