The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2008 Ford Ranger Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 18 of 1801 of 01
- Duraflex® Off Road Bulge Front FendersFord Ranger 2008, Off Road Bulge Front Fenders by Duraflex®. 4.5". Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.$251.10
- Duraflex® Off Road Bulge Rear FendersFord Ranger 2008, Off Road Bulge Rear Fenders by Duraflex®. 2 Pieces. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.$395.10
- Duraflex® Off Road Trophy Truck Front FendersFord Ranger 2008, Off Road Trophy Truck Front Fenders by Duraflex®. Make sure your wheels and tires really fill your wheel wells with these Fender Flares.$251.10
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out™ Fender FlaresFord Ranger 2008, Cut-Out™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth, Tire Coverage: 4". Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance....Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$229.99 - $249.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresFord Ranger 2008, Front and Rear Extend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pcs, OE Matte Black, Smooth. Height: 3.75", Tire Coverage: 2" Front, 2" RearIncludes: Edge Trim, Hardware Kit. These are a perfect investment for...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$409.99
- Bushwacker® OE Style™ Fender FlaresFord Ranger 2008, Front and Rear OE Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pcs, OE Matte Black, Smooth. Height: 4.25" Front, 4.5" Rear, Tire Coverage: 0.75" Front, 0.75" RearIncludes: Edge Trim, Hardware Kit. Add both...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$389.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style™ Fender FlaresFord Ranger 2008, Pocket Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for....Add a rugged, bolt-on look with no drilling requiredExtended tire coverage to reflect road debris$249.99 - $499.99
- Street Scene® Holey Rollie Style Roll PanFord Ranger 2008, Holey Rollie Style Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that boring factory rear bumper and give your truck a clean, smooth look with this heavy-duty accessory. Built of high-grade urethane, the roll pan features...Gives your vehicle’s back a sleek, new lookFeatures durable urethane construction$204.97
- Street Scene® Roll PanFord Ranger 2008, Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction$190.51
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingFord Ranger 2008, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$150.30
- Duraflex® Bulge Style HoodFord Ranger 2008, Bulge Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.$719.10
- Duraflex® Conversion Style HoodFord Ranger 2008, Conversion Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.$719.10
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverFord Ranger 2008, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $99.95
- AVS® Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window CoversFord Ranger SuperCab 4 Door 2008, Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window Covers by AVS®. The rear side windows on most extended cab pickups and many 2-door cars are plain and boring. Add some pizazz to your hauler with these custom rear...Adds custom style to the rear windows of extended cab pickups and 2-door carsIncreases privacy$82.72
- IPCW® Stainless Steel Tail Light FillersFord Ranger 2008, Stainless Steel Tail Light Fillers by IPCW®. For those who are seeking to make their tail light shaving project quicker and less complicated, IPCW offers this highly efficient add-on. The kit comes with a pair of...Provide a smooth, shaved look to the rear of your truckBuilt from heavy-duty steel for extra durability$72.98
- ICI® Rocker Armor™ Rocker PanelFord Ranger without Body Side Molding Short Bed 2008, Rocker Armor™ Rocker Panel by ICI®, with Flares, B Fit, 8.25" Wide. Protect your vehicle with ICI’s new Rocker Armor. This new aggressive textured rocker panel material was...Protect your Truck or SUV from Rock Chips and ScratchesAdds a Finished Look to any Truck or SUV$165.42
- RI® Rivet / Bolt Style Smooth ABS Fender FlaresFord Ranger XL / XLT 2008, Rivet / Bolt Style Smooth ABS Fender Flares by RI®, 4 Pieces. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so...Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$452.20
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Lumen® Dual Row Medium LED Light Bar (9", 12", 15",18", 20")$104.60 - $240.00
- 2008 Ford Ranger Models
- 2008 Ford Ranger Base Body Kits
- 2008 Ford Ranger FX4 Body Kits
- 2008 Ford Ranger Limited Body Kits
- 2008 Ford Ranger Sport Body Kits
- 2008 Ford Ranger XL Body Kits
- 2008 Ford Ranger XLT Body Kits