2008 Ford F-150 Spoilers
1 - 6 of 6 results
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Tailgate SpoilerFord F-150 2008, Factory Style Rear Tailgate Spoiler by Pure®. For many drivers, the pickup truck is the new version of the Detroit Muscle Car. With real wheel drive and big V8 engines producing well over 300 horsepower, the...Race inspired designMade from Fiberglass$181.86 - $305.86
- T5i® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFord F-150 2008, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and its...Factory high performance styleMade from Fiberglass$223.20 - $338.93
- Street Scene® Tailgate SpoilerFord F-150 2008, Tailgate Spoiler by Street Scene®. This great add-on is designed to complete the sporty look of your vehicle and boost its aerodynamics in nothing flat. The spoiler is built tough to take everyday road hazards and...Adds a touch of performance styleImproves aerodynamics$139.77 - $158.29
- Anzo® OE Style 5-Function LED Tailgate SpoilerFord F-150 2008, OE Style 5-Function LED Tailgate Spoiler by Anzo®. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only...Brighter than Factory LightsFactory Spec Weather Tight Connections$209.48
- RI® Roush Racing Style Tailgate Rear SpoilerFord F-150 2008, Roush Racing Style Tailgate Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Tailgate Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made...Custom designMade from high quality materials$206.17
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
2008 Ford F-150 Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 3 reviews
5 of 5
2008 Ford F-150 / Posted by Shane (Mcalester, OK) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2008 Ford F-150 Pages
- 2008 Ford F-150 Models
- 2008 Ford F-150 FX2 Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 FX4 Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 Flotillera Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 King Ranch Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 Limited Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 STX Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 XL Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 XLT Spoilers
- 2008 Ford F-150 XTR Spoilers