- Available in multiple sizes
- Designed with a shape to match the triangular narrowing beams at the front of your trailer
- Crafted of durable standard Dee Zee thickness .056 aluminum
- Diamond-tread pattern aluminum is coated with a durable clear powder coat finish to add luster to the unpainted aluminum, and guard against chips and scratches
- A full-length hinge prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shock allows lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Rubber gasket seal keeps moisture and the elements out
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With a polished metal finish, the Triangle Tool Box is designed to mount atop the trailer frame area that comes to a V-point nearest the connection to your vehicle. The box is available in multiple universal sizes – shaped and sized to offer maximum storage room without causing clearance problems during tight maneuvering. Because Dee Zee believes a tool box that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should continue to look good as well, textured diamond tread aluminum surfaces are finished with a protective layer of clear powder coat to prevent scratches, chips, and discolorations that are hard to avoid in the real world.
The Triangle Tool Box is convenient to use. Instead of two separate folding hinges that can bind when lids are pulled quickly or from one side, a uniform integrated hinge spans the entire width of the lid. Not only does that allow the fuss-free opening, a gas strut allows it to glide up with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want the lid shut, it stays shut without loosening because of an effective gasket to seal moisture out and eliminate rattles and vibration. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the Triangle Tool Box in the United States and back it with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.220.27 225.11
Brand: Dee Zee Part Numbers:
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)