2008 Dodge Challenger Radiators
- Replace® - RadiatorDodge Challenger 2008, Radiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn...Our price: $77.13 - $83.69$77.1320% OFF
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorDodge Challenger 2008, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine...Our price: $137.48$137.4820% OFF
- APDI® - RadiatorDodge Challenger 2008, Radiator by APDI®. With 1 1/4" Core Depth. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to...Our price: $98.66$98.6620% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterDodge Challenger 2008, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System tester to...Our price: $16.72$16.7220% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapDodge Challenger 2008, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 18 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and...Our price: $4.36$4.3620% OFF
- Stant® - Safety Release Radiator CapDodge Challenger 2008, Safety Release Radiator Cap by Stant®. 18 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and...Our price: $5.68$5.6820% OFF
- Replace® - Lower Radiator SupportDodge Challenger 2008, Lower Radiator Support by Replace®. Tie Bar. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 5065240AE, 5065240AD. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network...Our price: $21.49$21.4920% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $45.25$45.2520% OFF
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Aj J.
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"