When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts...
2008 Dodge Challenger Fog & Driving Lights
1 - 11 of 1101 of 01
- Winjet® Clear OEM Style Fog LightsDodge Challenger 2008, Clear OEM Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 4805857AA, 4805857AA. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an...$33.72
- TYC® Replacement Fog LightDodge Challenger 2008, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Type 1, This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 4805857AA. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$21.95 - $29.40
- Replace® Driver or Passenger Side Replacement Fog LightDodge Challenger 2008, Driver or Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 4805857AB. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$35.88
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsDodge Challenger 2008, Fog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your...$17.49 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsDodge Challenger 2008, SilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulb by Sylvania®, 1 Bulb. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$19.99
- Putco® Fog Light Replacement BulbsDodge Challenger 2008, Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...$31.99 - $86.99
- Sherman® Replacement Fog Light AssemblyDodge Challenger 2008, Driver Side / Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light Assembly by Sherman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #4805857AA, 4805857AB. Partslink #CH2592137. Stay on track and drive safely in...Provides better vision in fog, rain, and snowMeets OEM requirements$40.62
- Spyder® 4" Chrome LED Fog LightsUniversal 4" Chrome LED Fog Lights with harness and switch by Spyder®, 18 Watts. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare...$62.94
- Spyder® 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$39.12
- Spyder® 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$31.47
- KC HiLiTES® Gravity Series 4" LED Fog LightsUniversal Gravity Series 4" LED Fog Lights by KC HiLiTES®. Street Legal performance LED lights that meet SAE (US) and E-Mark/ECE (Europe) specifications. This product comes with 4" Gravity LED Fog Lights (10W). The best part about...10W per light - 2 x 5W Cree XP-G R4 LEDsFog Beam Pattern (SAE/E-MARK/ECE Street Legal)$119.99 - $259.99
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog Lights
Fog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of...
Timothy ZahlAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.
There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer...
Popular Popular Products
2008 Dodge Challenger Fog & Driving Lights Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2011 Dodge Challenger | Posted by Robert | (Haddam, CT)
Perfect fit, OEM connectors included, time consuming installation but worth it.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review: