- Designed for use with EBC Greenstuff, Yellowstuff, Redstuff, and Bluestuff pads
- Powder coat finish provides corrosion protection for all non-contact areas
- V-shaped slots on rotor surfaces allow increased expulsion of heat, water, brake dust, and friction gases
- Recommended by EBC for use on performance street driving and racing with lighter weight vehicles
- High carbon content doubles the levels of some competitors to prevent brake shudder, heat cracking, and high-frequency vibrations which cause squealing
- Vented center allows air to pass between both rotor sides for more effective cooling
- V-shaped slots have a 1mm depth that indicates rotors need replacement when slots have worn away completely
- EBC recommends a 500 mile break in period with lighter braking application
- 6-month/3,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature rotor wear under normal driving conditions
EBC High Carbon Blade Sport Rotors are blended to offer performance drivers the absolute lowest amount of brake shudder, noise and heat buildup. Unlike brake rotors from competitors, High Carbon Blade Sport Rotors are cast from “gray” iron which features a high percentage of carbon (roughly 4 percent) and silicone which leads to the formation of graphite during the curing process at EBC’s factory. When graphite is present, the rotor itself takes on qualities of a denser, softer material. Heat is more evenly dispersed to reduce warping, cracks are less likely, and vibration-related noise is greatly reduced. High Carbon Blade rotors are also powder coated with a patented Geomet finish to keep corrosion at bay, and rotors should be fully ready for performance driving after a 500 mile break-in period.
World-renowned brake experts at EBC have developed over a dozen variations of performance brake components, and each one is crafted to provide a superior level of grip, wear, and performance for uniquely different vehicle sizes, weights, and applications. When the company engineers who created pads that can survive 1,800 degree temperature test runs turn their attention to creating equally impressive brake rotors, you will see rotors finely tuned to deliver impressive looks behind your wheel spokes and last run performance that’s as equally impressive as your first. If you’ve been let down by underperforming brake rotors that didn’t last as long as they should, High Carbon Blade Sport Rotors are designed for the long run. If installed at the same time as a new set of EBC long life brake pads, it’s not uncommon for these rotors to last the length of the first set with more than enough life to be used with a second set. All EBC brake rotors are cast to a high metal strength rating of 150 newton meters and are precision CNC machined to be within tolerances of less than 0.05 millimeters. High Carbon Sport Rotors are the result of relentless testing and refinement, and when better brake rotors are built it is EBC that will build them.301.58 538.96
Brand: EBC Brakes Part Numbers:
Founded and based in the United Kingdom, EBC Brakes is a premiere producer of brake components for passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, and even scooters. EBC brake pads and rotors are preferred by fleet operators of emergency vehicles, livery cabs, and by discerning racers all over the world for the effective grip, superior lifespan, resistance to heat buildup, and proper fit they deliver. From the company president down to every employee, EBC strongly believes that brake components that are truly superior must be constructed from the most effective materials and also offer the lowest environmental impact possible. Likewise, EBC will never put their name on any products that cut corners in development, quality control, or are manufactured using sweatshop working conditions where human rights are not valued. When you want the best, most responsible brake components that meet or exceed OEM specification without dealer OEM markup, EBC Brakes is the only name you need to know.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)