- The strongest, safest, and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roof
- Designed and tested for specific roof lines
- Patented MaxClamp™ technology provides a stronger hold than any other foot
- Exclusive EZAssemble™ design makes this the easiest foot to remove and install
- 50% fewer parts than competitors products
- Integrated AcuTight™ tensioning tool visually indicates when the rack is safely attached
- Designed for square load bar
- Lockable with optional Thule One Key™ locks
- Requires vehicle specific fit kit (sold separately)
- Comes with detailed instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Designed and tested to fit specific rooflines, Thule feet give you the strongest, safest and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roof. Bold, contemporary styling distinguishes the Traverse outer cover, blending flawlessly with the roofline as it hides and protects the foot. The Traverse foot uses patented MaxClamp™ technology to hold the rack to the vehicle with 12% greater force than competitors, for the most secure attachment available.
EZAssemble™ design is an exclusive feature of the Traverse, and requires half the parts and half the time to install compared to competitors' products. The EasyClick™ bracket attachment, OneTouch™ bar lock and AcuTight™ tool combine for the easiest, fastest and safest mounting available. To assure you of the safest and most consistent installation, the integrated AcuTight tensioning tool automatically indicates when the rack is safely and properly attached to the vehicle.
The Traverse is designed for a square load bar and comes in a full pack of 4 feet. The lockable outer cover on the Traverse can be secured with the optional One Key lock. Installation of the Traverse Foot Pack requires a vehicle specific Fit Kit (sold separately).
The Traverse Foot Pack comes with detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.194.95Brand: Thule Part Number: 480 UPC: 091021410275
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)