- Carries up to 110 lbs. of cargo
- Available in 13 cu. ft. and 18 cu. ft. sizes
- Rugged ABS plastic construction
- Acrylic finish lid complements any vehicle
- Aerodynamic design
- Mounts quickly and easily to most original equipment and aftermarket crossbars (maximum 4" crossbar diameter) without tools
- Box is lockable to secure contents
- Key can only be removed from lock if box lid is closed and locked
- Aero 1300 dimensions: 75"L x 23.5"W x 16"H, 33 lbs.
- Aero XL dimensions: 63"L x 38"W x 19"H, 38 lbs.
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
The SportRack Aero is a durable and attractive cargo box that delivers spacious carrying capacity, and easy installation and loading, at a great value. It's ideal if you've got too much to carry inside the vehicle, or if you need to transport bulky gear like skis. The Aero comes in 13 cu. ft. and 18 cu. ft. capacity sizes and either will hold 110 lbs. of cargo.
Constructed from rugged, durable, UV-resistant ABS plastic, the SportRack Aero is built for the long haul, to give you many years of reliable service. Its attractive acrylic finish and aerodynamic shape will look great on any vehicle. The included mounting hardware makes for quick and easy cargo box installation to most original equipment and aftermarket crossbars (maximum 4" crossbar diameter), without tools. Loading and unloading your gear is easy via the passenger side opening lid on the Aero 1300, or rear opening lid on the Aero XL, and once you're loaded up, you can lock the lid for security. And the key can't be removed from the lock unless the lid is closed and locked.
The SportRack Aero Cargo Box comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited 1-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.221.09
Brand: SportRack Part Numbers:
SportRack® designs and manufactures racks and carrier systems that enable people with active lifestyles to transport their cargo and recreational equipment on their vehicle. The company is located in Granby, Quebec, Canada, and was started in 1980 manufacturing ski racks for the automotive retail industry. SportRack was acquired by cargo/recreational equipment carrier industry giant Thule in 2006, however the company’s focus on “easy on/easy off” products has continued to this day. SportRack’s range of products includes roof rack systems, and roof mounted cargo boxes, bike, watercraft, and snowsport carriers, hitch and trunk/hatch mount bike carriers, and accessories. True to the company’s philosophy, SportRack carriers are easy to mount, easy to load, and will deliver safe, secure, and economical transport for all your recreational gear.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)