2007 Volvo XC70 Roof Cargo Baskets
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketVolvo XC70 2007, M.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®, 44" L x 39" W x 6.5" H. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs...Our price: $394.83$394.83 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Alloy Tray Cargo Basket for Rhino-Rack BarsVolvo XC70 2007, Alloy Tray Cargo Basket by Rhino-Rack®. This versatile Alloy Tray Cargo Basket is the perfect addition to a roof rack system. It enables you to carry and easily secure a variety of cargo including luggage and camping equipment,...Our price: $395.10 - $557.10$395.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh BasketVolvo XC70 2007, Steel Mesh Basket by Rhino-Rack®. If you're going on a trip or just getting away for the long weekend, a Steel Mesh Basket is a great solution for saving valuable vehicle space while safely and securely transporting your excess...Our price: $35.10 - $306.00$35.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh Platform RackVolvo XC70 2007, Steel Mesh Platform Rack by Rhino-Rack®. Designed to transport luggage, equipment, camping gear and luggage bags, the Platform Basket provides an ideal solution for transporting excess gear and freeing up much needed cabin space.Our price: $35.10 - $342.00$35.10 20% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketVolvo XC70 2007, Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage.Our price: $204.18$204.18 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof BasketUniversal 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof Basket (17185) by Smittybilt®. This lightweight aluminum basket enables a wide range of cargo, including luggage and camping gear, to be carried safely and securely on the roof. It has a 250 lb. carrying...Our price: $279.99$279.99 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo BasketUniversal 44"x35"x4-1/4" Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo Basket with Custom Air Deflector by Pro Series®. 125 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. One-year warranty.Our price: $139.72$139.72 20% OFF
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cargo Roof BasketUniversal Work Force™ Cargo Roof Basket by Paramount Automotive®. Attach this roof basket to your roof rails and gain plenty of cargo space. This sturdy steel rack’s lightweight construction won’t bog down your vehicle, but still is strong...Our price: $168.25$168.25 20% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Cargo RackUniversal Roof Cargo Rack by Lund®. This smart accessory increases the cargo capacity of your vehicle, offering additional space on the vehicle's roof. Its powder coated thin-wall steel construction is lightweight and durable. The capacious...Our price: $17.05 - $177.23$17.05 20% OFF
"Used this on a new crossover that only has cargo rails and not a cargo rack with crossmembers. Fit perfectly and was easy to use. The straps supplied seem to work fine, but I opted to use my own ratchet straps (2) for extra security. Luggage stayed dry through the rain."
"Just returned from a 2000 mile trip from Denver to Vegas thru lots of national parks with the rack loaded most of the way... used a bungie net over the top. Never felt that anything wanted to hop/fall out. Tightened the wing nuts occasionally...wind noise isn't obtrusive...so far very happy with the product and the price..."
"I unboxed my carrier today. The enclosed instructions were mainly in Spanish. However, by following the diagrams, I managed to put the unit together fairly quickly. Unfortunately, the fixing brackets would not fit my UK roof bars. I do like the roof carrier, so tomorrow I am going to see if my local car store can find me fixing brackets to secure the basket to my roof bars."
"This cargo rack looks great, installs easily, holds the 125 lbs as advertised, but the roof rack will slide on the crossbars. If you do not want the rack sliding (who would?), you will have to modify the way it attaches to the crossbars..."
"Very pleased with this rack. It was easy to install and looks great. I later bought the extension and installed it. That went well too."