2007 Volvo XC70 Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail RackVolvo XC70 with Roof Railing 2007, AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the strongest carrying...Our price: $152.95$152.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Volvo XC70 2007, Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 50" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 50" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet and...Our price: $260.95$260.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Load BarsVolvo XC70 with Roof Railing 2007, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...Our price: $80.95 - $134.95$80.95 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof RackVolvo XC70 2007, Sportz Series Aero Rail Mount Roof Rack by Rhino-Rack®.Our price: $239.20$239.20 20% OFF
- Rola® - RBU Series 1200 mm Raised Side Rail Mount Roof RackVolvo XC70 2007, RBU Series 1200 mm Roof Rack 47-1/4" Bar Length by Rola®, 1 Pair. 165 lbs, 47-1/4" Bar Length. Made from extruded aluminum alloy, this aerodynamic crossbar is designed to minimize drag and wind noise. Five-Year warranty.Our price: $261.70$261.70 20% OFF
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackVolvo XC70 with Roof Railing 2007, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all Thule feet,...Our price: $170.95$170.95 20% OFF
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"Worked great, just what I needed."
"I unboxed my carrier today. The enclosed instructions were mainly in Spanish. However, by following the diagrams, I managed to put the unit together fairly quickly. Unfortunately, the fixing brackets would not fit my UK roof bars. I do like the roof carrier, so tomorrow I am going to see if my local car store can find me fixing brackets to secure the basket to my roof bars."
"Very pleased with this rack. It was easy to install and looks great. I later bought the extension and installed it. That went well too."