The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2007 Volkswagen Touareg Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- Duraflex® CR-C Style Body KitVolkswagen Touareg 2007, CR-C Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved...$215.10 - $1,496.70
- VIS Racing® Otto Style Body KitVolkswagen Touareg 2007, Otto Style Body Kit by VIS Racing®. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it exclusively yours. Every part is made extremely durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving....Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$259.96 - $1,945.76
- Duraflex® CR-C Style Roof Wing SpoilerVolkswagen Touareg 2007, CR-C Style Roof Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$215.10
- RI® Factory Style Rear SpoilerVolkswagen Touareg 2007, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the...Factory designMade from high quality materials$148.75
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Yakima® Whispbar™ HD Bars$499.00
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2007 Volkswagen Touareg Models
- 2007 Volkswagen Touareg Base Body Kits
- 2007 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Body Kits
- 2007 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Body Kits
- 2007 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Premium Body Kits
- 2007 Volkswagen Touareg V8 Body Kits
- Popular Searches