2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsVolkswagen Rabbit Hatchback 3 Door 2007, Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, set for 2 Doors. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$59.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsVolkswagen Rabbit Hatchback 2007, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorVolkswagen Rabbit 2007, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty...Custom FitAerodynamic$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversVolkswagen Rabbit 2.5 2007, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and...Incredibly tough 40 mil. thick, double-polished urethane materialDefend against rock strikes that can shatter a headlamp$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitVolkswagen Rabbit 2007, Headlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from...Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
- SportRack® Anti-Sway Hitch Rack$147.42 - $155.93
Product is ok. There is a slight 'click' when the car window passes the edge of the plastic, but that may be an unavoidable design feature. I like having them. I leave the windows slightly down all the time for a slight breeze and overnight for fresher air in the morning.