- Product Details
Toyota Sequoia Roof Railing 2001-2007, Echelon Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Echelon is Thule's top of the line fork mounted carrier. The equalized twin-cam self-adjusting clamp securely holds the fork without damaging it, and the stiff double-wall tray and durable all-metal head provide maximum stability and protection for your bike. The Echelon fits Thule square load bars, round bars and the AeroBlade load bar.
- Thule's top of the line fork mounted carrier
- Equalized twin-cam self-adjusting clamp automatically adjusts to fit and securely hold a variety of fork dropout thicknesses
- Precise ergonomic pressure dial optimizes force on dropouts increasing hold and eliminating damage to fork
- Versatile design fits most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles
- Aerodynamic, durable die-cast metal head for increased security and product life
- Corrosion resistant double-wall aluminum tray provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Carries bikes with wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 2.6", including high profile rims
- Fits Thule square bars, round bars and AeroBlade load bars
- One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the rack
- Comes with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Factory rack compatible with Thule Ride-On Adapter™ (sold separately)
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Whenever you're transporting your bike, you want to make sure it's safely secured, but at the same time do no damage. The Thule Echelon Roof Bike Rack makes it easy to safely secure your bike's forks to the carrier without any risk of damage. You just insert the forks and turn the clamping adjustment wheel. The equalized twin-cam self-adjusting clamp automatically adjusts to your bike's fork dropout thickness for a secure hold.
A strong, rigid and corrosion resistant double-wall aluminum tray is the foundation of the Echelon carrier. It attaches to Thule square bars, round bars and AeroBlade load bars. The tray cradles bikes with wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 2.6", and even works with high profile rims. And along with the fork clamp, your bike is secured to the tray with a ratcheting strap through the rear wheel. The head is aerodynamically shaped for less wind resistance and made of durable die-cast metal for increased security and durability. The Echelon is versatile, accommodating most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles. A One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) can be used to lock the bike to the carrier and the carrier to the roof rack. To keep your trunk clutter free, we recommend that you transport your front wheel on the roof with the Thule Wheel On wheel carrier (sold separately).
A Thule roof carrier protects your bike from road dirt better than hitch or trunk racks. And the stable and secure roof rack attachment also gives you the versatility to add other accessories to the base rack. The Thule Echelon Roof Bike Rack comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.
Note: This carrier is not compatible with fork dropouts less than 5/32" (4mm) or greater than 13/32" (10mm) thick, and the dropouts must be 3 15/16" (100mm) apart.161.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.Product Reviews (2)Thule® - Echelon Roof Bike RackAverage Rating: 5 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYThule Spare Me Bike Rack2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
| Posted by Elizabeth A. D. | (Houma, LA)
Fits great on my 2007 FJ Cruiser. Love the improvements from the original rack; especially the sway bar and locking device. Very easy to install with clear instructions. Very pleased.Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Product Reviews (2)