2007 Toyota Highlander Spoilers
1 - 6 of 6 results
- Remin® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerToyota Highlander 2007, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by Remin®. Add a subtle look of performance to your car with this Roof Spoiler. Its low profile design provides just the right amount of performance style without being...$99.20 - $157.06
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerToyota Highlander 2007, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car...Factory high performance style for lessMade from ABS plastic$124.00 - $248.00
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerToyota Highlander 2007, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from...Factory style and quality for lessMade from ABS plastic$97.54 - $147.14
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerToyota Highlander 2007, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$97.54 - $221.54
- Cusco® GT WingUniversal GT Wing by Cusco®.$384.30
- RI® Factory Style Roofline SpoilerToyota Highlander 2007, Factory Style Roofline Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Roofline Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from...Factory designMade from high quality materials$157.87
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
2007 Toyota Highlander Spoilers Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 1 reviews
- Related 2007 Toyota Highlander Pages
- 2007 Toyota Highlander Models
- 2007 Toyota Highlander Base Spoilers
- 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Spoilers
- 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited Spoilers
- 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited Spoilers
- 2007 Toyota Highlander Sport Spoilers