- Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward drifting
- Shock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat
- Slide Kontrol heavy-duty steel lower mounts replace standard KSport aluminum ones for higher strength
- Slide Kontrol lower mounts feature built-in brackets for OEM brake lines and sensor wires
- Adjustable lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- 36 levels of damping allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously
- Upper “pillowball” mounts allow easy adjustment of camber without the need for spacer kits
- Slide Kontrol pillowball mounts are beefed up with a steel collar in place of a rubber bushing for added strength and responsiveness
- Monotube design of shock absorber element prevents fluid aeration and improves handling under all conditions
- Bump stop is integrated with a protective dust boot to protect shock absorber body outer seals
- Slide Kontrol collars and upper mounts are crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for light weight and freedom from corrosion
- Slide Kontrol shock bodies feature KSport’s wider 55mm diameter for added oil capacity to enhance responsiveness
- Heavy gauge steel shock absorber bodies are electroplated with zinc to resist corrosion
- 18-month manufacturer warranty
KSport offers Slide Kontrol coilovers that are designed with optimal shock valving and spring rates that you need to initiate and maintain vehicle drift. First, the shock absorber element is mounted in an inverted position to ensure the fluid in the oil chamber is further away from the intense level of brake system heat buildup that occurs during drifting and aggressive driving. This design also reduces unsprung weight for improved responsiveness. Second, the shock bodies themselves feature a larger 55mm diameter in order to hold more fluid so that any heat that does build up is dispersed faster. Third, lower mounts on Slide Kontrol coilovers are crafted from steel rather than aluminum in order to provide serious strength. Like all KSport coilovers, the lower mounts allow height adjustability further down at a point which does not compromise suspension travel. So it’s easy to lower your ride height and center of gravity without the pounding that normally comes with it.
36 levels of dampening adjustment allow a wealth of choices to adjust both compression and rebound rates simultaneously. Dial in the amount of firmness you need for hard cornering or select more give for everyday driving. While most KSport coilovers feature the adjustable knob at the top of the shock, Slide Kontrol knobs are at the bottom because of upside-down placement. KSport coilovers for McPherson strut applications feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. This mount gives you the rare ability to loosen and slide the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber – without requiring a separate spacer kit the way some coilovers do. While most KSport coilovers have a rubber bushing around the pillow ball mount for vibration damping, Slide Kontrol kits substitute a steel collar in its place. A minor amount of noise may result, but you’ll benefit on the track from added strength and greater steering predictability due to the elimination of rubber squish.
Mono-tube shock absorber elements feature hydraulic oil and nitrogen in separate chambers separated by a floating piston. Because there’s no aerating of fluid within the shock body, there is no wasted time adapting to irregular surfaces – a factor that creates optimum performance under all conditions. KSport proudly backs all coilover components against failure due to manufacturing defects for a period of 18 months.1,518.00Brand: KSport Part Number: CSB120-SK This part is compatible with 3 vehicle(s)
Founded in 2003 in Arizona, KSport USA Suspension Company has risen to prominence by producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrades that provide winning results without breaking apart or breaking your wallet. The consistent high level of sophistication and quality KSport bakes into every product has earned them respect among all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe. As a premiere worldwide producer respected throughout the industry today, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of KSport coilovers, lowering springs, air suspension kits, control arms, brake upgrade packages, and much more designed to enhance performance and handling on the track and on the street.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.