- PLL Electronic Tuning Stereo AM/FM Radio Tuner
- MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW Playback with ID3 Text Function
- MP3 (ESP) Anti-Skip Protection
- Built-in USB Input
- Built-in SD/MMC Card Slot
- Fold Down Full Front Face Detachable Panel with Carrying Case
- Automatic Memory Preset Store Function
- Disc Intro/Random/Repeat/Play/Track and Search Function
- Multi-color LCD Display
- Electronic Preset Equalizer Controls
- Electronic Audio Control
- Night Illumination
- Pair of Low-impedance RCA Line-out Plugs
- 4 x 40 Watts High Power Output
- Four Speaker Wires and Mounting Accessories
- Aux-in Jack
- Wireless Infrared Remote Control Handset
55.43Brand: Naxa Part Number: NCA601
- Receiver Size: Single DIN
- Faceplate Security: Detachable
- Number of Discs: 1
- Media Formats: CD-RW
- Features: CD Text Support, Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- Screen Type: LCD
- Audio channels: 4
- RMS Output Power: 160 W
- Equalizer Modes: Balance, Bass, Classic, Fader, Flat, Pop, Rock, Treble, Volume
- Audio Formats: CD-DA, MP3
- Tuner: AM, FM
- USB: Front
- Auxiliary Input: Yes
- Color: Black
- Height: 2.4""
- Width: 7.5""
- Depth: 7.3""
- Memory Card Reader: MMC, SD Card
Naxa Electronics, Inc. is a leader in manufacturing high quality consumer electronics. Company offers one of the most comprehensive consumer audio and video electronics product lines possible. In fact, Naxa’s current line of products include: personal CD players, portable CD stereos, MP3 players, MP3 CD players, DVD players, VCD players, Televisions, portable stereos, personal portable stereos, portable cassette recorders, AM/FM radios, and short wave multi band radios.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.