2007 Subaru WRX Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $403.67$403.6720% OFF
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackSubaru WRX / WRX STI Sedan Normal Roof 2007, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting...Our price: $169.95 - $199.95$169.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksSubaru WRX Sedan 2007, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs...Our price: $139.00 - $169.00$139.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksSubaru WRX Sedan 2007, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are...Our price: $219.00 - $239.00$219.0020% OFF
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackSubaru WRX with Raised Rails 2007, Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack®. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or...Our price: $115.25 - $171.31$115.2520% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $139.64$139.6420% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."