2007 Subaru WRX Replacement Alternators
- Bosch® - Remanufactured AlternatorSubaru WRX 2007, Remanufactured Alternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Remanufactured Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold;...Our price: $238.02$238.0220% OFF
- TYC® - AlternatorSubaru WRX 2007, Alternator by TYC®. Replaces OE Mitsubishi Alternator, 5S, 110A. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 37330-3C120. The alternator is one of the parts you want to function properly, otherwise all the comforts...Our price: $134.99$134.9920% OFF
- Quality-Built® - Remanufactured AlternatorSubaru WRX 2007, Remanufactured Alternator by Quality-Built®. Replaces OE Mitsubishi Alternator. 110 Amp, 12V, Internal Voltage Regulation, 5 Groove Serpentine Pulley, Internal Fan, 11:00 O'clock Plug Position, Clockwise Rotation, 13 lbs. Get...Our price: $109.35$109.3520% OFF
- Denso® - Remanufactured AlternatorSubaru WRX 2007, Remanufactured Alternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First...Our price: $158.78 - $240.02$158.7820% OFF
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive® - Remanufactured AlternatorSubaru WRX STI / WRX STI Limited 2007, Remanufactured Alternator by Mitsubishi Electric Automotive®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical...Our price: $254.90$254.9020% OFF
- Agency Power® - Alternator CoverSubaru WRX 2007, Alternator Cover by Agency Power®. This cover helps dress up the engine bay with some needed style. Utilizing high end technology, this alternator cover is 1 piece with clean bends and hidden welds to be a show winning piece. The...Our price: $150.00$150.0020% OFF
Posted by Joe M.
"Very good price. I paid less than half of what a rebuilt starter would cost at a local parts store. The add did say shipping was free, but when I checked out, I was charged $7.00 for UPS. But my total bill was still only $72."
Posted by Andrew O.
"Easy install, works great!"
Posted by James B H.
"Great product but hard to install."
Posted by Connie M.
"The product came quick and was in mint condition. The warranty with the product and roadside service was a surprise."
Posted by Jack Z.