Subaru WRX 2006-2011, Primary Ignition Wire - COP Boots by Denso®. The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering everything from electrical properties to shrinkage to chemical resistance and accelerated life testing.
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core for superior support conductivity
- Fiberglass braid for maximum strength
- Conductive silicon layer for high temperature performance and EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Silicone insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength and terminal retention
- High temperature "Class E" silicone jacket to withstand heat, cold, chemicals and moisture
- Core reinforced with KEVLAR®
- Layer impregnated with Ferrite
- Wire-wound layer to suppress EMI/RFI noise
- Factory-original fit, appearance, and performance
Identical in fit, color, form, and performance to the original, factory-installed wire set, Denso ignition wire sets fit right, look right, and work perfectly. Each wire is pre-cut to the proper length and is ready to install straight out of the box. Manufactured to the SAE's tough J2031 Class E standards, Denso 7mm and 8mm ignition wires can handle temperatures from - 40 to 428 degrees Fahrenheit. Boots and end caps are OE-quality as well, providing a reassuring click as they seat into place onto their terminals – even in those hard-to-reach locations. Many replacement ignition wire sets are a disappointment: they require too much work to install and don't produce a quality job. Denso First Time Fit™ wire sets will put the enjoyment back into your weekend tune-up projects.54.49Brand: Denso Part Number: 671-4306 UPC: 042511175532
Denso factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make. Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)