2007 Subaru WRX Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail RackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Roof Railing 2007, AeroBlade™ Edge Raised Rail Rack by Thule®. 1 pre-assembled AeroBlade Edge bar and 2 raised rail feet. The AeroBlade Edge is the perfect combination of low-profile aerodynamic design with the...Our price: $187.48$187.48 20% OFF
- Thule® - Complete Crossroads Railing Rack (Load Bars + Feet)Subaru WRX 2007, Complete Crossroads Railing Rack by Thule®, 50" Bars. The Crossroads Railing Rack is a complete rack system made for vehicles with existing raised side rails. It includes two 50" SquareBar™ Load Bars, 4 Crossroads Raling Feet...Our price: $336.51$336.51 20% OFF
- Thule® - Load BarsSubaru WRX / WRX STI 2007, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...Our price: $108.32 - $178.42$108.32 20% OFF
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Normal Roof 2007, Traverse Foot Pack by Thule®. No matter what you're carrying it's all supported by the rack feet. When you're on the go you want feet that are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and secure...Our price: $203.11$203.11 20% OFF
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Roof Railing 2007, Crossroad Railing Foot Pack by Thule®. The Crossroad Railing Foot Pack is specifically made to enable the installation of Thule load bars onto a vehicle with existing raised side rails. Like all Thule...Our price: $203.11$203.11 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackSubaru WRX 2007, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $109.00 - $189.00$109.00 20% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."