2007 Forester Roof Cargo Bags
- Thule® - Caravan Roof Cargo BagSubaru Forester with Flush Rails 2007, Caravan Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 40" L x 32" W x 18" H. The Caravan gives you all the carrying ability of a small to mid-size hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag....Our price: $86.95$86.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - FarOut Pro Roof Cargo BagSubaru Forester 2007, FarOut Pro Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, this durable cargo bag is an economical alternative to a hardshell cargo box. Manufactured from weather resistant...Our price: $197.10$197.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - GetOut Roof Cargo BagsSubaru Forester 2007, GetOut Roof Cargo Bags by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, the GetOut Roof Cargo Bag is an inexpensive alternative to a hardshell cargo box, and even priced lower than many...Our price: $89.10 - $134.10$89.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Luggage BagsSubaru Forester 2007, Luggage Bags by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Luggage Bag is the perfect accessory to complement your luggage tray or steel mesh basket. Designed for harsh conditions, this bag will get your gear to your destination hassle free.Our price: $71.20 - $279.20$71.20 20% OFF
- Rola® - Expandable Cargo BagUniversal Expandable Cargo Bag by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $65.35$65.35 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo Bag by Pro Series®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic welding...Our price: $80.16$80.16 20% OFF
- Highland® - Expandable Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal 10 to 15 cu.ft. Expandable Roof Top Cargo Bag by Highland®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic...Our price: $58.38$58.38 20% OFF
- Highland® - Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal Roof Top Cargo Bag by Highland®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic welding technology. All...Our price: $39.65 - $47.05$39.65 20% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Storage BagUniversal Roof Storage Bag by Lund®. Get all the carrying capacity of a small to mid-size hardshell carrier without the storage headache. These durable fabric storage bags hold from 11 to 13 cu. ft. of cargo, but also fold neatly away when not...Our price: $31.29 - $93.79$31.29 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - RackSack™ Cargo BagRackSack™ Cargo Bag by WeatherTech®. The RackSack™ expands your cargo carrying capacity a whopping 13 cubic feet (measures 39" x 32" x 18"). Made of durable water repellent polyester, the RackSack® stows away neatly in its own bag. Features...Our price: $129.95$129.95 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage SystemUniversal Roof Top Storage System by Rugged Ridge®. When the inside of your Jeep is full, but you've got more to pack for your trip, the fabric auto back packs in this Roof Top Storage System provide quick alternative storage. They'll each hold up...Our price: $43.83 - $113.40$43.83 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage System TaperedUniversal Roof Top Storage System Tapered by Rugged Ridge®. If you've got too much gear to fit inside your Jeep, and you've got to travel regardless of the weather, then this Tapered Roof Top Storage System is for you. It's made of reinforced,...Our price: $185.37$185.37 20% OFF
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."