- 12 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance
- Ideal tire chain for SUVs, Commercial Vehicles, and Motorhomes
- Great for road and off-road use
- Color coded assembly points aide installation
- Made of hardened manganese nickel alloy steel
- Self-tensioning system: just one stop to fit the chain
- Micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain
- Special pattern chain design with doubled traction plates, for the best grip on snow and ice
- Nylon buttons on chain protect wheels from damage
- Comes with a convenient storage case
- Compatible with anti-lock braking systems and traction control systems
- Comes with gloves and a kneeling mat to ease installation and removal
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
If you have an SUV or heavy-duty truck, and you need maximum traction for the slipperiest conditions, wrap a set of Thule XG-12 Pro Tire Chains around your drive wheels and be on your way. They couldn't be any easier to install. The attachment points are color coded, to make installation simple, even in the dark. And installation will be completed as you drive, because the self-tensioning and auto-adjusting system will adjust the chains for perfect tension and fit as you roll down the road.
The XG-12 Pro is manufactured from hardened manganese nickel alloy steel for long term durability. It gives you all the traction you need thanks to the special pattern chain design with doubled traction plates. And the anti-scratch nylon buttons will protect the finish on your wheels.
XG-12 Pro Tire Chains are available to fit most popular tire sizes. When the weather clears, they can be removed and stored in the included storage case. These tire chains come with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. Thule even provides gloves and a mat to kneel on, so you can stay as neat as possible while installing and removing your tire chains. The limited 5-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.299.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)