2007 Nissan Pathfinder Spoiler
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- Pure® Custom Style Rear Roof SpoilerNissan Pathfinder 2007, Custom Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. The custom design will enliven your car's overall appearance and set it apart from ordinary models. This...Custom designMade from Fiberglass
$167.00from $133.60 - $258.85# 941920
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerNissan Pathfinder 2007, Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from...Custom style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass
$177.44from $141.95 - $258.85# 25998638
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Timothy ZahlWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?
A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
Popular Popular Products
- Peak® Heater Defroster$11.04# 23336037
- # 16026733
- # 16077685
2007 Nissan Pathfinder Spoiler Reviews
Average rating: 4.6 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Custom Style - Non-Lit Rear Spoiler
2008 Nissan Pathfinder | Posted by Diaz | (Miami, FL)
Nissan Pathfinder 2008 rear spoiler.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2007 Nissan Pathfinder Models
- 2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE Spoilers
- 2007 Nissan Pathfinder S Spoilers
- 2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE Spoilers
- 2007 Nissan Pathfinder SE Off-Road Spoilers
- Popular Searches