2007 Nissan Maxima Caliper Covers
- MGP® Caliper Covers with MGP EngravingNissan Maxima SE / SL 2007, Full Set (4) Caliper Covers with MGP Engraving by MGP®. Fits Models with 16" wheels diameter and larger. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount...Makes ordinary brake calipers look greatProtects the wheels from brake dust$179.00
- MGP® Custom Caliper CoversNissan Maxima SE / SL 2007, Full Set (4) Custom Caliper Covers by MGP®. Fits Models with 16" wheels diameter and larger. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake...Makes ordinary brake calipers look greatProtects the wheels from brake dust$319.00
- RimPro-Tec® Wheel Bands™Universal Wheel Bands™ by RimPro-Tec®. This kit fit 13" to 22" OEM and after-market rims or wheels that have a 1/4" flat outer lip (total length is 27.4'). As wheel refurbishment leaves your vehicle out of use for days and costs...Reduces the risk of curb damage when parking and maneuveringProvides stylish look$99.00
After watching several online video about the ease of the installation of these caliper covers, as well as the great appearance of them, I decided to purchase a custom painted set to match to paint on my 2010 Nissan Maxima. The instructions included were simple and easy to follow. I put the rear covers on and they fit well and were easy to install. The front covers were a different story. After hours of work thinking that I was doing something wrong, I just came to the conclusion that the covers were not made correctly to provide enough clearance for my factory rims. They cut into my wheels and did not fit well at all. I realized it when putting the wheels on and made some modifications to the covers before putting them back on. I used a grinder to shave a quarter inch of the bottom of the caliper cover off. I didn't shave enough of the bottom of the caliper cover off though and it ended up scraping the inside of my new $4k wheels a few weeks later. I took the caliper cover off and shaved down the bottom of the cover again. This time I got it right and all is well. I only hope that the paint holds and does not chip from where I needed to shave it down. The quality of the metal is great though and the install would have been very easy if the fitment was correct.
- 2007 Nissan Maxima Models
- 2007 Nissan Maxima Maxima SE Caliper Covers
- 2007 Nissan Maxima Maxima SL Caliper Covers